New, Arik Trivia Quiz: Questions excerpted from Halaster's Great Game tests. Note, none of the below documents have been updated to reflect developments post Night of Tears in Aztaltica.
Arik Player Characters
Miscreants/Intrepid Paragon Adventuring Log
Bywater Six Adventuring Log
Vecna's Great Disjunction ('93-98)
Southold (Campaign base country)
- Southold Background Report
- Society: Customs, Social Classes, Population, Languages, Races
- Geography: Natural Features, Major Cities, etc.
- Economy: Resources, Taxes, etc.
- Laws: Legal system
- Adventurers: List of active groups
- Politics: Who's Who, Major Geopolitical Issues/Relations
- Religion: Faiths and their influence
- Major Personalities: From kings to archmages, the powerful individuals
- Culture: Including education, arts, etc.
- Military: Current forces, progress of the war
- Appendices: List of Kings back to Athelstan, timeline, and Tale of Shrine of Nevron
- Dunthrane: Capital of Southold, longtime base of the Miscreants.
- Bywater: Northern provincial capital, longtime base of Bywater Six and Intrepid Paragon
- Visitor's Guide to Skullport: The infamous Underdark city under Bywater.
- Royal Artifacts of Southold: Briefly stolen by Count Drakov, recovered by Miscreants
- Civil War Timeline: Story of the Civil War of 1504-7, in which the Bywater Six were involved.
Southold Times Newspaper
- Spring 1511: (Early days of the Disjunction) Inquisitors Reinstated, Alesian uprising
- Summer 1512: (Just before first Aztaltica voyage) Disjunction Fallout (NEW), Victories vs. Cortals, Yazakh refugee problem
- Spring 1513: Edition coming to Aztaltica soon, expected with Legion resupply ships
Hall of Heroes (statistics for selected NPCs)
- Thingol & Company Adventuring Group (Ted's pre-Arik campaign): Balin the Sly, Celebimor of the Isles, Baron Gaheris, Count Thingol, Sir Thorsin of Nuada
- Southold's Conclave of Wizards: Amstard the Artificer, Bigby of the Fist, Gondal the Great, Mekkari the Magnificent, Otliuke the Illustrious, Zenjik Demonslayer
- Swords of Montinelle Evil Adventuring Group (Bywater Six's anti-party): Argus of Tempus, Byron, Sir Cain, Estelle, Hazlik, Lamordia
- Some Other Good Guys: Ace, Ahenobarbus, Sir Alamor, Balash of Deckon Thaar, Blaskor, Cameron Gaunt of the Flaming Fist, Corsair of Alcester, Delsel Leafsong, Sir Feldernak, Jamal ad-Din Al-Afgani, Kerrith of Pholtus, Malron the Warlock, Rudox, Sir Roger Ulwaine, Taron Lemonekheir, Theriheb
- Some Other Bad Guys: Armon Leafbane, Azalin the Lich, Kalathan of Bane, Kas the Terrible, The Magister, Mendarius, Nebuseddar, Pomeranian the Lich, Sorath the Black, Sorn, Soteric Leafsong, Toril Greymantle, Vladimir Antonovich Smitchkopf (aka Hieronymous Bosco, Fire Wizard)
Arik Map Archives
Selected Arik Persons of Note
Vecna Lives No More!
Count Drakov of Ravenloft, Staked
Deathknight Lord Soth, Dispatched
Blaskor's Retreat, Bywater
(longtime home to the Bywater Six)
Southold Coat of Arms